 | Michael Pitt Talks I ORIGINS, a Possible Return to HANNIBAL, and Working With John Travolta on CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES  | I Origins is in select theaters after being picked up by Fox Searchlight at the Sundance Film Festival earlier in the year. The film is an effective and affecting piece, gorgeously directed with some really great performances. I had a few issues with the script here and there, but overall I left the theater feeling impacted in a pretty unique way. But don't take my word for it, read Adam Chitwood's glowing review and check out the trailer if you're unfamiliar with the project as a whole. In the film, Michael Pitt plays PHD student Ian Gray, who is out to prove intelligent design to be a falsehood by demonstrating that the eye can undergo evolution. Along the way he falls in love with both Sofi (Astrid Bergès-Frisbey) and his lab partner, Karen (Brit Marling). I sat down with Pitt in Los Angeles earlier this week to talk about his work on the film and how he cal ibrates his performance to play the same character at completely different points in his life. We also discussed a potential... - mediamage | |
0 коммент.:
Отправить комментарий